Friday, February 21, 2014

Week 3 : Letting Ana Go (book)

I purchased a new book called Letting Ana Go.  It's about a girl who is on a track team.  Her coach starts making the girls record their food intake.  Slowly the girl named, who's name is unknown,starts eating less and less.  Eventually becoming anorexic.  There's also similar books by the same Anonymous author.

There's :
  • Letting Ana Go
  • Lucy In The Sky
  • Jay's Journal
  • Go Ask Alice
I only know of the subject Go Ask Alice and Letting Ana Go are. Go Ask Alice is about a girl who goes to a party and tries LSD.  Later in the book she becomes addicted to the drug. Sorry that's really all I know of the book.

Anyways, the book seems pretty good so far.  Currently I'm half way through the book.  I'd recomend this book as it's pretty good.
 Signing off.
Until next time lovelies,
-Alexa


                Picture from google

No comments:

Post a Comment